Saturday, January 21, 2012

A very phailed birthday surprise for juice.

Last thursday 19 January 2012, Iko and me planned to go Juice house to give her surprise. :D But it is a very failed surprise, juice was sawing two people were sneaking and I saw her out from the toilet. Sigh` So, we celebrated her birthday at the toilet and go to One Borneo. 


Juice is pretending that she was shock when saw us. LOL 

Birthday girl with the birthday cake. :D 

1, 2, 3 and blow! 

hehehe, blow finish. Still can see the "asap".

Juice birthday cake! :D 

Hehehe, I am checking whether the cake is fit-able to my mouth or not. xD

This sure can't fit, ahahah. So lady iko. 

Well, they really look like sisters! 

I found that I slim at here. ahahha. :P 

Group photo at Juice House. :)

Yay, arrive one borneo. :)

My food I ordered at brooklyn. Well, they change the name from New york new york to that.  

Sheena joins us! :D 

Yay, after NYNY go starbucks to drink. :) Juice sponsor each of us RM5 or RM6. YAY! THANKS!! :D 



Juice back first because she is going Gaya Street. Iko, Sheena and me was drinking starbucks and had a small talk at there. :)

Well, this is a very calm birthday surprise celebration. :) HAHHAHA :D lol. I hope next time it can be more adventurous and excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment