Thursday, January 19, 2012

My 9teen stories

Hey yeah, just back from One borneo. Just now celebrated Juice Say Ying birthday in advanced! Gonna updated her post after few days. ;) 

Well, now let me telling briefly how I celebrated my 9teen birthday. ♥ 

I'm totally so surprised that got people will come and surprise me during my birthday. That is totally unexpected! I thought nobody will come my home, hiding in the toilet and wait me there. Ahahah :D Thanks guys for coming, they are manchii, lingo, cjt, juice and iko! And thanks for those who "gap" the cakes and the presents, they are cjt, lingo, allison, lv yen, chak, lai, xukai, sidney, iko, manchii and juice! :D 



My look when I open the toilet. LOL! So fugly! @@

At night, me and iko went to suria sabah. Omg, i liked so much tony moly's nail polish. but quite expensive! RM19.90 :( 


Then the next day, had my birthday celebration with sheena, tie and chc! :D They tried to make me beh song and angry them by tie act like lian chou chou, and they tried to make me angry and keep playing the song Wen Lan - zhu wo sheng ri kuai le! Then till half, the waiter bring the cakes and yea!! I have cake!! hahahahaha. :D thanks them for "yong xin liang ku". LOVE YOU ALL!! ahhahaha. :D
well sorry for blur picture! Will take from tie and sheena soon. LOL! hahahaa :D 

At night, celebrate with my family . 


Yeah, so happy. The first year I had three cake. 


 My best birthday present from friends!

from teo yen ting. :D yea yea. :D NICE!! 


starbuck book planner from iko 


album from tie, sheena and chc. 

from cjt, lingo, allison, lv yen, chak, lai, xukai, sidney, iko, manchii and juice! 
a cartoon wallet from chc! ahahahahha. :D CAN SEE HOW YOUNG I AM!! :D

My new friends know from I.S. - Farah giving me a bracelet. 

Soda green album original cd. 

the most awesome part is with sodagreen real sign! Yeah!! :D From, my love awyy. 
Thanks so much. <3 Gan dong ahhhhh.... I will very appreciate it!! <3 <3 Thanks everyone, really. For sms me, facebook wish, present.. and other other other!! :D

........


Oh ya, government was giving us a RM200 voucher (One Malaysia Book voucher!)


So today, I use a RM50 voucher bought those pens that I craving for long times ago! And I force the popular cashier to gift me the angpow!! HAHHAHA. :D how aunty I am. ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment