Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My first day at IS

Hello everyone! Today is the first day I join IS life. This morning I just registered to join intensive science A-level. Then, meet tie and chc at canteen. Few minutes later, Xun Rui join us. 

8.30am: Ice breaking and knowing each other. 
  • Stand up introduce myself.
  • Then, picking up a card from the box. Shout out the names and gives compliment to the person you picked up! Well, I'm just saying "hi!" then sit down. Everyone is "har"? Feel so embarrassed for talking too short and not cooperate. Sigh. 
9.20am: Speech from CEO of I.S. 
  • Just listen to what CEO says. 
10.15am: Break 
  • IS canteen only has a few store. Don't have many choice of food can choose. 
10.40am: Briefing from Vice Principal 
  • Finished their briefing, and having our IS family song. 
11.50am: Briefing from Course Coordinators 

12.20pm: Break. 

12.50pm: Group hour. 
  • Form teacher introduces himself. 
  • Choose Group leader. 
  • Our class only have 9 students, so everyone is committee. 
13.50pm: Book selling. 





Slacked around library and canteen, bus arrived and went back home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment