Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year Eve

Last Thursday, we get this voucher. This is only for Higher Education Institute and everyone of our school student get it! :D We can use it in any book store, for example Popular, Harris. Yay, I'm so happy I get this and I buy those stationary I cannot buy because its's too expensive for example Pilot Gel Pen, Sharpie, stabilo and more. 


Previous post I got wrote down what I had bought and now show it again. :P 


And my sister bought this cute casing from taobao. Yay. So cute right? Ahahhaha. :D but I don't really like the back of the casing, so cartoon. Well, it can show me how young I am. Ahahahahha. :D 





Lastly, 
Lemme wish you all, 

Happy Chinese New Year 2012! :D 
Gives me angpow yay, and invite me to your open house. 









No comments:

Post a Comment