Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY Day 2


Happy Chinese New Year! :D 
祝大家:新年快乐,万事如意,红包拿来,事事如意,年年有余,健康乐龙龙。

Today Chinese New Year Day 2, and my mum-sides relative comes to my house. 
Well, feelin kinda weird for me because need social and entertain them. But at last I just hide at my bedroom and entertain the children around 3-6 years old. HAHAHAHAHA. :D lol.

Okay, my aunt recently buy a DSLR camera, well I should take the opportunities to use it. yay! Well, I found that the picture quality is nice when open to under the sunlight but not really good in room with light only. 
I feel my hand is bigger than the camera. LOL
 Then, suddenly those lion dance people comes. They go every house and minta angpow. They dance the lion so not seriously, i mean very "leh-feh". UUUUUHHH.. Just want the angpow only.

And yeah, get some angpow from parents, grandma and relatives.



Lastly, happy chinese new year again! ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment