Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Old look.

Whoa, yesterday I go my timeline and see the photo during 2008, 2009 and 2010. Whoa, I look kinda different. Post some to here, to let you guys see! :D 

On the year of 2005



On the year 2008 (Junior Three)




Look smaller, and my face not really round. ;) My chin still visible "v" shape. 

On the year 2009 (Senior One) 


my face really look slim than now. :(


On the year 2010 (Senior two)


So, 2010 I started to become fat and fatter now.  

On the year 2011 








On the year 2012





yea, now my face, stomach and whole body bigger than before. :( Don't know is a good sign or bad sign. Sigh` But, i have more good skills in taking ss picture. AHHAHAHA. LOL.

I decided to keep fit this year!  


What do you think? XD 







No comments:

Post a Comment