Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Eve

Hey guys! I'm back. =) Whoa, I didn't update my blog for ages and I change my blogskins too. A very simple blogskins, white and plain. 



This few days keep thinking about where should I continue my further study. A-level? Foundation? AUSMAT?  At last, I decided to choose A-level. Cheapest program but most hard one. *Sigh* 2012, Cannot slack anymore, don't find any reason to lazy. *I hope I can* If I study hard and smart enough, get a scholarship and study overseas. *I want to try a new life.* 


Oh ya, 傻女时代 blog: http://asnsd11.blogspot.com. =) Visit ya. =D



P/S: Don't have the mood to update blog. That's all. ;)








Btw,


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012. 
the year of end of the world.
I hope it's not true. I still have many things I haven't do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment