Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Greyson Chance Showcase

First of all, let me tell you how I know Greyson Chance.

During the few days before his showcase, everyone was trending about him. I don't know how he looks like, what song he sing and anything detail about him. When I on facebook, I keep saw some facebook users were comparing Greyson Chance with Justin Bieber. The only thing I know is he just 14 years old.

The day before the showcase, suddenly feels like want to youtube about greyson chance video. Waiting outsides the line is the first video I found after I search. After listen to that song, I feel his vocal and sound is so "not-kiddy" nor "feminine". I wondered about how was his live performance. But that time, I didn't think about going his showcase and I don't have his ticket too.

Why at last I'm going to his showcase?
Around 4.30pm, Hoshiko was calling me. She ask me to accompany her to watch that showcase. After asking my mum permission and she allowed, bath and wait Hoshiko to fetch pick me.

After watch the showcase, I feel...
although i'm the last choice for Hoshiko, but still thanks to those who can't go! LOL! If not, I think I will miss such a good live performance! Everything is freakin awesome except for lack of oxygen, too crowded, smell too many smelly odour, standing from 6.30pm to 9.35pm and I'm too short. Greyson Chance is cute, and his live performance really thumb up! He sings so many song, and he so friendly! :D He sings seriously not like some other celebrity whose come One Borneo but just sing two to three songs and go away and sings relaxly!

Well, the photo I taken by using my phone is blur. So, upload some from hitz.kk facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment