Monday, October 10, 2011

some random thoughts from me.

Just straight to the point.

Last Saturday, we was having our very last Physical Education lesson at Senior 3 and as a Tshung Tsin Secondary School student. I think almost the whole Senior Three bring their camera and took many photo as memories of last Physical education lesson, our class too.

Heeyah, I love photoshooting. LOL. I'm a photogenic? I take as much photo as I can, ahahaha. :D Here are some photo that make me feel so touch and yeah, laugh for minutes. ;') 




@ ngehehehe, shun bian. ahahha!! :D 
@complete 48 ppl class photo. 

@jumping jumping jumping up!! ahh!! :)

@the prettily and handsomely 

@ love at s3zhong. 


@Crazy girl generation take 1, ala. christy spoiler. 

@ after try for many times, yeah.. finally success.

@walao, ladies of s3zhong. 

@walao, i jump liao de lo but still so short. :((

@the shortest 5. 

@Hygienic sanitary group, formed at chemistry tuition. 

Ahhhh, miss it so much la. Photo credit to @Kristy Tee.

.........

啊,我知道我也明白我不会推卸责任我也不会怪人,
我uec考得不好。
我知道我付出的努力,
一点都不像一个要上大学的人。

年头玩到年尾
我觉得还不错
我不后悔明年我要拿a level,foundation or whatever
这一年
让我思想长大的一年
性格改变的一年
什么也改变的一年
找到自己最想要什么的一年

啊,留高三。
很爽。
uec,很不爽。
ahahahaha.

不知道你可以get到我要讲什么吗?

。。。。。。

BTW, I PASS MY JPJ.
I CAN GET MY P LICENCE AND I WILL DRIVE TO EVERYWHERE. 

YEAH!!





No comments:

Post a Comment