Friday, October 14, 2011

当大难降落时,但有双喜领门。

Exam is terrible, horrible and terrifying.
................................................................................................................

Ahh, I love this week. Why?
I pass my JPJ and I can travel in this year end for my first time. LOL X)

I'm going to China this year end with CHC, JacQ, Tyj, Priscilla, Juice, Vicky and peter woon. (I mean my classmate) Actually is our school is invited by China Organizer to participate 中华文化广州冬令营。
We just need pay our air ticket fee, then the organizer at there will sponsor eat, place to sleep and transport!!! Wheeee¬¬So our school got 30 students go! :)


ahahaha. :)

Fyi, this is my first time travel out from sabah. X)
Everyone have the first time, so am I. ahahahaha :P


ahahaha, i'm so happy. whee!!

btw, i still in I CANT BELIEVE mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment