Monday, October 31, 2011

Larry and Vince farm

My first and last class trip - Larry and Vince farm on 29 October 2011 to 30 October 2011.


  • After arrived there, we gathered at this place. 


  • First games gather at this place.
  • next activity is fishing! Whoa, when everyone of us seeing classmates fishing. Suddenly heavy rain comes from right to left! Ahh!! Suppose I can avoid from the rain, but my pants stuck with someone fish rod. LOL. 





  • bath time! (Didn't manage to take toilet photo.) Pic below is besides the toilet. 




  • After bathing, Chu Say Ying and me were going to fish again because we don't have the chance to fishing during evening. Ahh, I'm so happy I know how to fish and catch 2 small fish + 1 big fish. ;D 

  • Second day! Jungle trekking. Didn't take many pics.




Kidda disappointed about the "air terjun". The people say the water is yellow because the rain not big enough.. so that's why happened like this.  Ahh!! :((


  • Then free activity after back from jungle trekking. Share some other photos. 







  • Oh ya, our room needed from up to down by this ladder. 






Ahh, no more photo. Erm, this time no mood to take picture because too hot. Haha, and I sweating. Don't like the old camera, always take blur pic. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment