Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26 October 2011

Ahh, the china trip I mention last time is cancelled. (I mean for me...)
At first, we join that trip because the organizer will sponsor live, transport and eat.
School is finding 18 People to go (30 person from Sabah).
But "don't-know-which-creature" listen the wrong information,
20 become 30.

When the department fax the namelist,
the organizer says they only accept 20 people.
Yeah!
The luckiest SENIOR 3 is being chosen to leave that team 
and go for another china trip which organize by ourself.
So no more free transport, food, live and plays.

Ahh, so I change my ticket name to Shelia.
Haha, so no more China Trip this december. Sad Case! :(

Duh` UEC is gonna end soon.

 To-do List after UEC:
- Hokkien Mee after finish last subject
- Class trip to Larry and Vince Farm
- Running Games
- Buying clothes for farewell Dinner
- Buying present for my Master
- Rehearsal for graduation and thanks teacher ceremony
- Last gathering of S3Zhong


ahh, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment